3 weeks have gone, 3 more weeks will come

Spanish people left Dublin yesterday. I will miss them, but I prefer the life here without them because I will speak more English. I am writting in English because they told me that I will write my blog in English (to practise a bit more). I will miss the capitalist and seven and a half card games, the "vaciles", the pecas in the teats...

All my flatmates has gone to Galway and I have been alone all the weekend. This morning I watched Basque rowers championship in online TV and my hair stand on end! We wanted to go to the Hurling final match but it was 250€ so we went to KillineyToday we were to Killiney and I wet feet on the beach! The water was a bit cold but I am basque so...it doesn't matter...

Two of my spanish flatmates have rented a car and visited the REAL IRELAND..Connemara area with sheeps and cows on the road, signals in Gaelic, cars riding from the left...I want a trip like that but in another area. I dont know if I will do it but I hope so...Maybe next week to Belfast or the next one to Cork...

Kisses for all my friends and sorry if you don't understand it.

--------------------------------

Los españoles dejaron Dublín el día de ayer. Voy a hecharlos de menos, pero prefiero la vida aquí sin ellos porque voy a hablar más Inglés. Estoy escribiendo en Inglés, porque me dijeron que tengo que escribir mi blog en Inglés (para practicar un poco más). Voy hechar de menos el capitalista y el siete y medio , los "vaciles", las pecas en las tetas ...

Toda mi piso se ha ido a Galway y yo he estado sola todo el fin de semana. Esta mañana he visto el campeonato vasco de remeros (La concha) en televisión por internet y se me han puesto los pelos de punta! Queríamos ir a Hurling a la final, pero cuesta 250 € así que nos fuimos a Killiney.Allí me he mojado los pies en la playa! El agua estaba un poco fría, pero soy vasca... no importa ...

Dos españoles de mi piso han alquilado un coche y visitaron la IRLANDA REAL .. la zona de Connemara con ovejas y vacas en la carretera, señales en gaélico, coches por la izquierda ... ¡quiero un viaje como ese pero en otro ámbito. No sé si lo haré pero espero... Tal vez la próxima semana a Belfast o el próximo a Cork ...

Besos para todos mis amigos y lo siento si no lo entienden.

6 thoughts on “3 weeks have gone, 3 more weeks will come”

  1. Jelou!
    Ui ar beri angri bikos iu dont rait in bask!
    kisis

    Arratetxo & larri

  2. jelou egein

    Ui forgot tu sai dat ui ar raitin from larri's niu aipod tutx in de tabern "el nido"

  3. ies, aipod has guifi!
    It is beri fort!

  4. and ai am a bit drank bikos ai espent de nait uiz faif bask pipol and ai kant bilif dat iu haf a ipod wiz uifi and dat yu dont rait mi wiz it tu mi.

    duyuanderstami?

  5. zorri

    ai uil rite iu somezin tunait...

    i lobed niu iork

    kis